Hi Fashionistas ☺️
How are you? I’m just back from a short trip to Düsseldorf; the first buying trip of 2019 and it was mainly for Fall Winter 2019-20 for SHE of course. All I have to say is that the collections are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
Our days were very busy and pressured as we were travelling all night, arrived in Düsseldorf early in the morning and immediately started work. We had four whole days but they were full as we had the appointments the one after the other. To be honest, the fact that we found just a couple of hours on Saturday to visit the centre was a surprise!
In Germany, most of our orders are for the classier ladies of SHE, yet we do have some modern brands we work with that are located in Düsseldorf and we also discovered some new brands as well and I’m so excited.
What is so exciting with Düsseldorf is that buyers from all over the world meet up in those massive working spaces and it can be so interesting.
I will not be splitting my post into days, I will just refer to the brands and places we’ve visited, upcoming trends and colours for Fall Winter 2019-20 and places to dine in Düsseldorf.
So, to start, we visited Gerry Weber, Taifun, Eugen Klein, Rofa Fashion Group, Barbara Lebek, Frank Lyman, Apanage, Select by Herman Lange, Swing, Taifun; brands that in Cyprus you can only find exclusively at SHE Boutiques.
We however also bought a few other brands, which will also be exclusive to SHE like; Passioni, Christian Koehlert, and I won’t reveal them all as I want to leave some for surprise 🙂
So, what are your predictions regarding FW19-20? What do you think will be the most popular trend and what will fashionistas be seen in all over Instagram? We already said many times that Fashion goes around a circle, trends and styles go back and forth.
So, up until now the trends I’ve seen for next Fall Winter 2019-20 are:
- Electric blue
- Red-brown (maroon)
- Mustard yellow
- Navy blue
- Off white
- Forest green
- Ice white
- Leopard print
- Python print
- Combination of python and leopard print
- Polda dot
- Puffer coats in bold colours
- Teddy coats in all sorts of colours – short, long, fluffy and big
- Knits, knits, knits -especially bright coloured high neck knits
- Print suits are still in
- Sequins; on trousers, on jackets, on skirts, on dresses, on jumpsuits, on everything
- Metallic glittery fabrics that change colour according to the lighting
- Check; check trench coats, check suits, check dresses, check bags, check everything, check is still hot!
- Belts; belts on top of knits, on top of blazers or coats or furs, belts on everything
- Layered clothing
And last but not least, some of my favourite spots in Düsseldorf
- Frietbox; they have the best fries ever!
- Louisiana; either for burgers, salads, drinks, dessert, this is the place to visit.
- Maredo; here, you can eat anything.
- Schumacher; traditional German style restaurant and pub.
Any thoughts on Fall Winter 2019-2020?
Comment and let me know 🙂
Till the next buying trip!
Peace & Love,