Hello Fashionistas 🙂
First post of February! Have a nice month everyone and I hope that you really do enjoy the last month of Winter.
So today, I will introduce you to my daily makeup routine and my favourite products that I am currently using and can not do without.
I will split my routine to step-by-step while also describing the products. So, let’s begin!
- I start my day by firstly washing my face with Apivita cleanser.
- I apply my moisturising cream on my face and neck. I am currently using the ‘CREME SUC DE VIOLETTES‘ No 27 by Academie Scientifique De Beaute, a moisturiser my beautician suggested to me as during Winter I always get dry due to the fact that I do not drink as much water as in Summer. And I have to say it’s great.
- I apply my Tinted Moisturiser by Jane Iredale (talked about it on post #25: April’s Favourites).
- I put on my BB Cream by Jane Iredale called ‘Glow Time’.
- I use my MAC PRO Longwear Concealer in shade NC20 under my eyes and anywhere else I want to cover any red spots.
- I then use my Compressed powder makeup again by Jane Iredale using my Real Techniques bold metal brush No 100.
- I hydrate myself with my BALANCE Hydration Spray by Jane Iredale.
- I apply my powder makeup once again for a matte finish.
- I brush my eyebrows and shape them with MAC eyebrow pencil in SPIKED shade.
- I use my Mesauda Glam Matte Eyeshadow Palette, which contains 12 matte eyeshadows in nude and basic colours. Usually, to adopt the perfect morning look, I go with a light nude or pink with just a hint of light brown. I do so with my Real Techniques Bold Metals in Numbers 200 and 201.
- I apply my mascara, which my current favourite is L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga.
- I never go out without applying my eyeliner. I have tried many different eyeliners but I always turn back to MAC Black Track, which is in a pot and I apply it once again with my Real Techniques Bold Metal No 202.
- I then create some shadows and highlight my face with my favourite Jane Iredale Bronzer circle called Rose Dawn, a gift from Beauty Salon by Fotini that has become my favourite blusher-bronzer I have ever used. I use of course my Real Techniques Bold Metal No 301 for the perfect result.
- Finally, time to shape my lips and define them. And here I have to say that even though I have tried many different lip pencils, I have come to a conclusion that the best lip pencils are Mesauda ones. Believe me, any shade you try you will see that they are long lasting and so soft – you have to try them! My daily shades are 102 and 103.
- I fill my lips and usually I wear nude and light shades during the day, mostly pinks, beige and brownish. I have to admit now that I currently own 62 lipsticks (yes, I have an addiction and planning on introducing them to you soon), but there are four lipsticks that I wear more than others during the day. These are MAC lipsticks FAUX and HONEYLONE, MAC Retromatte Lip Gloss BACK IN VOGUE and Mesauda Matte Lipstick No 209.
- Last but not least, I put on some perfume and I’m ready to go! Currently, I am obsessed with the Moschino Fresh Perfume.
All these sound very time consuming, however believe it or not this procedure is done every morning in just 15-20 minutes max!
Creme Suc De Violettes moisturising cream, Jane Iredale and Mesauda Products available from Beauty Salon by Fotini.
MAC Cosmetics available from MACCosmetics.com.
Real Techniques brushes available at RealTechniques.com.
Maybelline New York Products available at Maybelline.com
Moschino Perfume available at multiple stores and online.
Do you use any of these products? If yes, which ones? And what are your thoughts? Let me know by commenting below.
Peace & Love,